Here is a list of some of the worst pickup lines used this year.
Have you heard any that are cheesier than these?
- "It's handy that I have my library card because I'm totally checking you out."
- "Hey, girl. Are you German? 'Cause I wanna be Ger-man!"
- "Do you have a Band-Aid? 'Cause I scraped my knee falling for you."
- "I've lost my teddy bear! Can I sleep with you instead?"
- "Hey, baby. Want a raisin? Sorry, none left. Perhaps a date then?"
- "My doctor told me I'm missing vitamin U. Can you help me?"
- "Go on; feel my jacket. It's made of boyfriend material."
- "Hey, girl. Is your name Wi-Fi? Because we have a connection."
- "Baby, you're the next contestant in the game of love."
- "OK, I'm here. What do you want for your next wish?"
- "Excuse me. My friend over there is a little embarrassed. He'd like your phone number. He wants to know where he can get a hold of me in the morning."
- "You seem like the kinda girl who's heard every line in the book. So what's one more?"
- "Excuse me. I think you have something in your eye. Nope; it’s just a sparkle."
- "Remember me? Oh, that’s right, I’ve met you only in my dreams."
- "I have 4 percent battery remaining. I chose to message you. Did I choose wisely?”
- "Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk past again?"
Found on SheKnows.com