Sales Assistant/National Sales Coordinator
iHeartMedia – Spokane, WA
To Apply, please visit http://www.iheartmediacareers.com
Provides support in National and Local sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
- Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
- Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
- Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
- Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times.
- Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
- Assisting with trade account reconciliation and maintenance and interact with Market Finance Specialist as needed locally.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and Sales Force or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
- Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”
- 1-3 years’ experience in radio role
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Spokane, WA: 808 E Sprague Ave, 99202
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.